Hoppy Selection Box
Enjoy a handpicked selection of hoppy craft beers from Indian Pale Ales (IPAs), New England Pale Ales (NEIPAs), American Pale Ales (APAs), East Coast IPAs, West Coast IPAs, Double IIPAs from excellent craft breweries around the globe.
What's in the case:
A total of 24 beers, with 2 - 4 beers that may be the same so you can enjoy tasting them with your friends.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of hoppy beers available with our suppliers.
Here's the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Gweilo IPA (4.2% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Gweilo Session IPA is perfect for the heat of Hong Kong. It is intensely dry-hopped with Mosaic, creating a bold nose of melon, citrus and pine. This is nicely balanced by a malty backbone, delivering an IPA punching well above its weight.
- St. Austell's Proper Job IPA (5.5% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Brewed with Cornish spring water, the finest Maris Otter barley and a blend of imported hops Proper Job packs a moreish hoppy punch.
- Moa Station IPA (5.1% ABV) - From New Zealand
- A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.
- Tuatara Tomahawk APA (5.8% ABV) - From New Zealand
- Welcome to the U.S. of Ale, brewed right here in little ole’ NZ. This larger-than-life beer uses big-tasting American hops, including the aptly named Tomahawk, to create a citrus orange flavour explosion. Boom! With more notes than the Star-Spangled Banner, the full-on taste of Tomahawk is bigger than Texas.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) - From Scotland
- Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Mikkellar Henry & Sallys IPA (6.0% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- A hazy IPA named after Mikkeller’s mascots, it’s brand-new to Mikkeller’s year-round lineup. Juicy and bursting with fruity hop flavors.
- Goodieson Golden IPA (4.2% ABV) - From Australia
- A Golden Ale with gorgeous tropical fruit aromas upfront. It has medium bitterness and a loverly hoppy finish.
- Thornbridge Halcyon IPA (7.4% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Light gold in colour, Halcyon is brimming with intense pineapple, grapefruit, lemon zest and pine hop flavours.
- Greene King Double Hop Monster IPA (7.0% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- A beer with a monster bitterness and huge hop aromas including tropical, floral and orange peel citrus for an exciting complex flavour.
- Duvel Vedett IPA (5.5% ABV) - From Belgian
- Vedett IPA offers an explosion of flavorsome bitterness that increase with intensity towards the finish, tempered by an unparalleled velvety smoothness resulting in a very accessible taste. Fresh, fruity and floral notes give way to touches of caramel sweetness, while its superb, lingering aftertaste continues to tantalize the taste buds long after.
- Hitachino Dai Dai IPA (6.2% ABV) - From Japan
- The famous organic farming village under the Tsukuba Mountain in Japan - The traditional Japanese wild honey citrus "Fulai Orange" planted with natural organic method is brewed with special hops to give a refreshing fruity aroma and hop aroma. A fragrant and delicious flavor.
- Ballast Point Aloha Sculpin (7.0% ABV) - From United States
- With Aloha Sculpin, the addition of Brux Trois yeast turns Ballast Point’s award-winning IPA into a tropical oasis, with bright and refreshing notes of guava, pineapple, mango and cherry bitters. This experimental yeast also adds a slight haze to the beer, creating a smooth mouth feel to round out its juicy character. Simply put, this is paradise in the palm of your hand.
|Style||24 Bottle/Can Case|