Introduction To Craft Beer
Enjoy our discovery package with different styles of craft beers from across the globe. Ideal for those who want to taste different types of craft beers from Pale Ales, IPAs, Pilsners, Wheat Beer, and Stouts or Porters
What's in the case:
A total of 12 beers handpicked from breweries across the globe, with different ranges of styles.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recycable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of beers available with our suppliers.
Here's the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Gweilo Pilsner (4.2% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Gweilo Pilsner is a refreshingly modern take on a classic style. A late addition of Hallertau gives a unique floral and fruity aroma. This works in harmony with the pilsner malt base and crispness from the yeast, creating a vibrant, crushable beer.
- St. Austell's Proper Job IPA (5.5% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Brewed with Cornish spring water, the finest Maris Otter barley and a blend of imported hops Proper Job packs a moreish hoppy punch.
- Moa Station IPA (5.1% ABV) - From New Zealand
- A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.
- Founders Breakfast Stout (8.3% ABV) - From United States
- The coffee lover's consummate beer. Brewed with an abundance of flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and two types of coffee, this stout has an intense fresh-roasted jave nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) - From Scotland
- Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Tuatara Tomahawk APA (5.8% ABV) - From New Zealand
- Welcome to the U.S. of Ale, brewed right here in little ole’ NZ. This larger-than-life beer uses big-tasting American hops, including the aptly named Tomahawk, to create a citrus orange flavour explosion. Boom! With more notes than the Star-Spangled Banner, the full-on taste of Tomahawk is bigger than Texas.
- Hitachino Dai Dai IPA (6.2% ABV) - From Japan
- The famous organic farming village under the Tsukuba Mountain in Japan - The traditional Japanese wild honey citrus "Fulai Orange" planted with natural organic method is brewed with special hops to give a refreshing fruity aroma and hop aroma. A fragrant and delicious flavor.
- Ballast Point Bonito Blonde Ale (4.5% ABV) - From United States
- An approachable beer, with some substance. Our Bonito blonde ale is inspired by our perma-sunny days. This brew draws you in with its golden color and soft malt character, while the light mouthfeel and dry finish keeps you coming back. And what would set a San Diego blonde apart? A subtle hint of hops, naturally.
- Der Hirschbrau Weisser Hirsch (5.2% ABV) - From Germany
- Smooth, robust and crisp. It has a complex hoppy, finish with a substantial malt body and character. Produced with classic ale bottle-conditioning with resulting natural carbonation and rich, mature flavours. Some even call it the “Harley Davidson” of American Craft-Beers.
- Duvel Vedett IPA (5.5% ABV) - From Belgian
- Vedett IPA offers an explosion of flavorsome bitterness that increase with intensity towards the finish, tempered by an unparalleled velvety smoothness resulting in a very accessible taste. Fresh, fruity and floral notes give way to touches of caramel sweetness, while its superb, lingering aftertaste continues to tantalize the taste buds long after.
- Goodieson Golden Pale Ale (4.2% ABV) - From Australia
- A Golden Ale with gorgeous tropical fruit aromas upfront. It has medium bitterness and a loverly hoppy finish.
- Thornbridge Cocoa Wonderland (6.8% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Cocoa Wonderland is a full bodied, robust porter with natural mocha malt flavours from the complex malt grist, complementing the decadent additions of real cocoa beans to the maturation process. A truly wonderful, award winning Chocolate beer.