Pale Ale Selection Box
Enjoy our case of handpicked Pale Ales from excellent craft breweries from around the world. An ideal case and style of beer to enjoy in Hong Kong's warmer months coming up.
What's in the case:
A total of 24 beers, with 2 - 4 beers that may be the same so you can enjoy tasting them with your friends.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of hoppy beers available with our suppliers.
Here's the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Mikkeller Peter, Pale And Mary (4.6% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Gather around people. It’s time for the freshest and crispest Folk Pale Ale you can get!
- Gweilo Pale Ale (4.8% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Gweilo Pale Ale is a light, citrusy pale ale. We use Cascade to create an intense tropical fruit aroma. This is followed by a crisp, refreshing bitterness which doesn’t linger, resulting in an extremely drinkable pale ale.
- Tuatara Tomahawk American Pale Ale (5.6% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Welcome to the U.S. of Ale, brewed right here in little ole’ NZ. This larger-than-life beer uses big-tasting American hops, including the aptly named Tomahawk, to create a citrus orange flavour explosion. Boom! With more notes than the Star-Spangled Banner, the full-on taste of Tomahawk is bigger than Texas.
- Goodieson Golden Pale Ale (4.9% ABV) - From Australia
- A Golden Ale with gorgeous tropical fruit aromas upfront. It has medium bitterness and a loverly hoppy finish.
- Moon Dog Old Mate Pale Ale (5.0% ABV) - From Australia
- This Pale Ale has got a real tasty clean maltiness with a peachy/citrusy hoppy twang. Old Mate loves it.
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale (5.0% ABV) - From United States
- Since 1988, this refreshingly uncomplicated ale has inspired the simple moments that become extraordinary when shared. Crisp and clean with subtle hints of caramel, Mirror Pond is a delicious everyday ale whose straightforward single-hop character and smooth maltiness combine to deliver a timeless pale ale that’s best served in the moment and paired with a few good friends.
- Young Masters Classic (5.0% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- The Classic is a versatile pale ale for all seasons and palates. The balance of malts and hops is perfectly elegant. Blend of American and Southern hops bring out a delightful fruity, floral and zesty aroma.
- Hitachino Pale Ale (5.5% ABV) - From Japan
- This Pale Ale is made according to the old method of brewing using lots of malts and hops from England. Please enjoy the rich flavor of aroma hops.
- St. Austell Tribute Pale Ale (4.2% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- When you’re enjoying a pint of Tribute, the South West’s favourite ale at home, make sure you serve it in our specially crafted glass – the best and only way to enjoy your pint of Tribute. Cornwall’s favourite pale ale, Tribute, is light, hoppy and zesty. Brewed with specially grown malt, it’s the perfect accompaniment to chicken, gammon or fish.
- Moa Session Pale Ale (4.3% ABV) - From New Zealand
- Moa Session Pale Ale is an easy drinking, balanced, new world style Pale Ale. A blend of Crystal and Pale Ale malts are complemented by Kohatu, Nelson Sauvin, Cascade and Motueka hops, producing a beer with toasty malt flavours and earthy, yet tropical fruit hop tones.