Perfect Thirst Aid Box - Mixed Case
Taste some of our favourite Pale Ales and IPAs from around the globe. It is an ideal mixed case suited for parties, events, junk boats or simply to enjoy at home, offering two popular styles of craft beer to quench your thirst in Hong Kong's warmer months.
** MAY SPECIAL ** We are giving 20% extra free beer away for the month of May 2020. Each Perfect Thirst Aid Box of 24 beers will include an extra 5 beers from the team Beerhound ;-)
What's in the case:
A total of 24 beers + 5 beers free, with 2 - 4 beers that may be the same so you can enjoy tasting them with your friends.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of beers available with our suppliers.
NOTE Beerhound adjusts the beers in mixed cases monthly so you can continually taste new craft beers. If you purchase other mixed cases in addition to The Perfect Thirst Aid Box, we will provide you different ranges of beers between the cases, with only 2 - 4 beers the same.
Here are the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Mikkeller Peter, Pale And Mary (4.6% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Gather around people. It’s time for the freshest and crispest Folk Pale Ale you can get!
- Gweilo Pale Ale (4.8% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Gweilo Pale Ale is a light, citrusy pale ale. We use Cascade to create an intense tropical fruit aroma. This is followed by a crisp, refreshing bitterness which doesn’t linger, resulting in an extremely drinkable pale ale.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) - From Scotland
- Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Black Sheep Monty Python’s Holy Grail (4.7% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Light amber in colour with aromas of fruit, malt and caramel. Balanced flavour with a slight touch of lingering bitterness. A truly intriguing ale.
- Goodieson Golden Pale Ale (4.9% ABV) - From Australia
- A Golden Ale with gorgeous tropical fruit aromas upfront. It has medium bitterness and a loverly hoppy finish.
- Moor All Dayer (3.5% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Session IPA with hoppy and orange peel flavours. The light body and low alcohol make it an easy drinking beer.The finish is hoppy and slightly dry leaving a clean bitter finish.
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale (5.0% ABV) - From United States
- Since 1988, this refreshingly uncomplicated ale has inspired the simple moments that become extraordinary when shared. Crisp and clean with subtle hints of caramel, Mirror Pond is a delicious everyday ale whose straightforward single-hop character and smooth maltiness combine to deliver a timeless pale ale that’s best served in the moment and paired with a few good friends.
- Young Master 1842 IPA (8.0% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- The bold 1842 Island coaxes out and showcases every nuance of its outsized malt and hop bill. It’s potent hop character is balanced with a robust malt backbone.
- St. Austell's Proper Job Cornish IPA (5.5% ABV) - From England
- Brewed with Cornish spring water, the finest Maris Otter barley and a blend of imported hops Proper Job packs a moreish hoppy punch
- Buxton Shelter Stone (5.6% ABV) - From United Kingdom
- Light gold in colour, Halcyon is brimming with intense pineapple, grapefruit, lemon zest and pine hop flavours.
- Hitachino Dai Dai Ale IPA (6.2% ABV) - From Japan
- The famous organic farming village under the Tsukuba Mountain in Japan - The traditional Japanese wild honey citrus "Fulai Orange" planted with natural organic method is brewed with special hops to give a refreshing fruity aroma and hop aroma. A fragrant and delicious flavor.
- Moa Station IPA (5.1% ABV) - From New Zealand
- A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.
- Moonzen Thunder God Ale (5% ABV) - From Hong Kong
- Moonzen's flagship beer will leave you thunderstruck with its fresh taste and divine bouquet of hoppy tropical fruits.
- Cigar City Jai Alai Ale (7.5% ABV) - From United States
- Native to Tampa, Florida, Jai Alai IPA is a bold, citrusy and balanced India Pale Ale that involves six different hop varietals used generously in a 7.5% ABV beer. While the number of frontons in our home state of Florida has dropped since the sport’s peak in the mid-1980’s, Cigar City Brewing pays homage to the sport and the dedicated players and patrons who keep this Florida tradition alive with its flagship ale. Look for notes of orange peel, clementine and light caramel to share the story and sunshine of Florida with beer lovers across the globe.