Looking for the perfect beer selection for a junk trip, event, birthday party or just to stock up at home?
Check out this great special we have matching the finest Peroni Nastro Azzurro lager with a mixed case of craft Pale Ales, IPAs, and a Sour. A great balance of beers for events with both a popular lager and some of the finest easy to drink craft beers to enjoy.
What’s in the case:
A total of 48 beers, 1 Mixed Case of 24 x Pale Ales, IPAs, craft lagers, a Sour and 1 Case of 24 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of beers available with our suppliers.
NOTE Beerhound adjusts the beers in mixed cases monthly so you can continually taste new craft beers. If you purchase other mixed cases in addition to The Perfect Thirst Aid Box, we will provide you with different ranges of beers between the cases, with only 2 – 4 beers the same.
Here are the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- 24 x Peroni Nastro Azzurro (5.10% ABV) – From United Italy
– Nastro Azzurro is a 5.1% alcohol by volume pale lager. It is the Peroni Brewery’s premium lager brand which was launched in 1963.
The name means “”Blue Ribbon”” in Italian, in honor of the Blue Riband won by Italian ocean liner SS Rex in 1933.
- Siren Yulu Session IPA (3.9% ABV) – From United England
– Yu Lu is an intricate beer with layers of flavour that remain distinctive, yet work in perfect harmony. Her name alludes to the mystical history of the humble tea leaf, which delivers subtle bergamot orange and lemon notes here, accentuated by the addition of lemon zest. Her delicate hop high notes will leave your taste buds sparkling.
- Siren Soundwave (5.6% ABV) – From England
-West coast IPA: golden, immensely hoppy and alive with grapefruit, peach and mango flavours. She is the driest of Siren’s ales- full with flavour but subtle with bitterness.
- Carbon Brews Staying Alive (4.6% ABV) – From Hong Kong
– This beer got plenty of backbone to carry this classic mix of American hops. Aromas of lemon, grapefruit and orange which follow through on the palate with citrus dominating and a little pine in the background.
- Carbon Brews Earth People (4.30% ABV) – From Hong Kong
– Clean & crisp but more in the grain bill than most. We balance this with dry hop to give much more flavor than your mainstream lagers.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.60% ABV) – From Scotland
– Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Brewdog Dead Pony Club (3.80% ABV) – From Scotland
– Dead Pony Club is a low amplitude, high voltage hop hit. Alive with flavour it’s hopped to the Pacific shores and back. Dive in to aromas of citrus, lemon-grass and lime zest. The toasted malt base ebbs to a huge hop hit, washing tropical fruit, floral garlands and spicy undertones all over your palate.
Dead Pony Club – California dreaming for the craft beer generation.
- Stone and Wood Pacific Ale(4.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Inspired by our home on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using all Australian barley, wheat and Galaxy hops, Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a big fruity aroma and a refreshing finish. After being dry hopped at the end of fermentation, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale is then drawn fresh into kegs and bottles.
- Stone and Wood Green Coast Lager (4.70% ABV) – From Australia
– Influenced by the surrounding green hills that roll down to meet the Pacific Ocean, Green Coast is brewed with a blend of the finest malts and noble hops. We leave it unfiltered to create a beer that has a light golden colour with a natural yeast cloud, and a flavour that strikes a balance between its subtle spicy hop aroma and soft malt profile, finishing crisp and clean.
- Little Creatures Pale Ale (5.20% ABV) – From Australia
– We use whole hop flowers in our Pale Ale, which gives it a pretty serious citrus and stone fruit flavour, balanced with specialty malts and a decent hit of bitterness..
- Little Creatures IPA (6.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Sitting alongside Pale Ale, our IPA will deliver big, rugged hop flavours. You can expect an aroma of passionfruit, grapefruit and a touch of aniseed spice. A smooth round palate, which is soft in the middle, delivers a long bitter finish that leaves you wanting a little more.
- Gweilo IPA (4.80% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-Gweilo Session IPA is perfect for the heat of Hong Kong. It is intensely dry hopped with Mosaic, creating a bold nose of melon, citrus and pine. This is nicely balanced by a malty backbone, delivering an IPA punching well above its weight.
- Gweilo Rainbow Sherbet Sour (7.2% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-Rainbow Sherbet Sour takes you on an intriguing journey through sweet and sour. Raspberry puree, lemon zest and the kettle sour base combine to deliver a sharp tang which is nicely balanced by a sweet, satisfying body. Best enjoyed with fruity, sour lace sweets from your childhood!
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA (7.50% ABV) – From USA
-While the number of frontons in our home state of Florida has dropped since the sport’s peak in the mid-1980’s, Cigar City Brewing pays homage to the sport and the dedicated players and patrons who keep this Florida tradition alive with its flagship ale. Look for notes of orange peel, clementine and light caramel to share the story and sunshine of Florida with beer lovers across the globe.
- Cigar City Guayabera Citra Pale Ale (7.50% ABV) – From USA
-Traditional throughout Latin America, the guayabera shirt combines style, functionality, form and tradition in its four-pocketed design. We at Cigar City Brewing feel the same reverence and appreciation for the guayabera that we do for the Citra hop varietal, an ingredient that imparts notes of tangerine, lime and berries to this traditional American Pale Ale.
- Moonzen Monkami Rice Lager (4.50% ABV) – From USA
-Capturing the energetic essence of this traditional art performance, Dancing Lion Cider brings goodluck and fortune with its lively off-dry, refreshingly crisp and bright apple cider.
- Moonzen Jade Emperor IPA (7.00% ABV) – From USA
-Ruler of all, we give tribute to his balance of might and munificence in this heavenly IPA, which flashes bolts of citrus and floral, all wrapped in a golden robe of maltiness.
- Young Master Another One (3.30% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-Crushable, juicy and refreshing, you will always want another one of this delightful session ale.
- Young Master 1842 Island Imperial IPA (8.00% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-The bold 1842 Island coaxes out and showcases every nuance of its outsized malt and hop
bill. It’s potent hop character is balanced with a robust malt backbone.
- Yardley Brothers Lamma Island (6.00% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-Crisp, easy drinking IPA. Citrus floral aroma. Caramel, with herbal notes to finish.
- Yardley Brothers Quit Your Job (5.00% ABV) – From Hong Kong
-Historically saison was the beer for the labourers of Europe used to quench the thirst of the exploited masses.
- Behemoth ‘6 Foot 5’ – IPA (6.50% ABV) – From New Zealand
-This beer is based on delicious West Coast style IPA’s but with a kiwi twist. It has a light malt base that is layered with big American hops (and a bit of Kiwi hops for good measure). It is big and tropical, piney and all sorts of lovely hoppy flavours.
- Behemoth ‘Chur’ – NZ Pale Ale (5.50% ABV) – From New Zealand
-Our signi-chur beer. This is NZ hops in a bottle or glass. A tropical hop fruit salad if you will. A refreshing bitterness that makes you want to come back for another sip or gulp. This beer is all about having a great flavour packed bigger tasting beer and enjoying the churness of good friends and family. Chur!
Pale Ales & IPAs