Enjoy our case of handpicked Pale Ales from excellent craft breweries from around the world. An ideal case and style of beer to enjoy in Hong Kong’s warmer months coming up.
What’s in the case:
A total of 24 beers, with 2 – 4 beers that may be the same so you can enjoy tasting them with your friends.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of hoppy beers available with our suppliers.
Here’s the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Gweilo Pale Ale (4.2% ABV) – From Hongkong
– Gweilo Pale Ale is a light, citrusy pale ale. We use Cascade to create an intense tropical fruit aroma. This is followed by a crisp, refreshing bitterness which doesn’t linger, resulting in an extremely drinkable pale ale.
- Brewdog Indie Pale Ale (4.2% ABV) – From Scotland
-Indie Pale Ale is an icon of independence, destined to live independently. This is Craft Beer for the People.A 4.2% pale ale for the 21st century; stripped back and sessionable, this beer is designed to be accessible.Indie Pale Ale delivers a profile of tropical and citrus fruit set against a caramel and biscuit malt backbone. It is suitable for any drinking occasion and ready to go when you (or anyone else) needs it.
- Pirate Life Pale Ale(5.4% ABV) – From Australia
– The brief we gave ourselves for our flagship beer was that it should be able to be sent to any bar in San Diego and to stand proudly alongside the many great Pales produced in, and around, the west coast of the US. The schematic for a West Coast Pale Ale is bucket loads of big US hops, full malty backbone and a characterful yeast. That is what this Pale Ale is all about. Enjoy as fresh as possible.
- Little Creatures Pale Ale (5.2% ABV) – From Australia
– We use whole hop flowers in our Pale Ale, which gives it a pretty serious citrus and stone fruit flavour, balanced with specialty malts and a decent hit of bitterness.
- Siren Craft Yulu(3.9% ABV) – From United Kingdom
– Yu Lu is an intricate beer with layers of flavour that remain distinctive, yet work in perfect harmony. Her name alludes to the mystical history of the humble tea leaf, which delivers subtle bergamot orange and lemon notes here, accentuated by the addition of lemon zest. Her delicate hop high notes will leave your taste buds sparkling.
- Stone and Wood Pacific Ale(4.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Inspired by our home on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using all Australian barley, wheat and Galaxy hops, Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a big fruity aroma and a refreshing finish. After being dry hopped at the end of fermentation, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale is then drawn fresh into kegs and bottles.
- St. Austell Tribute Pale Ale (4.2% ABV) – From United Kingdom
– When you’re enjoying a pint of Tribute, the South West’s favourite ale at home, make sure you serve it in our specially crafted glass – the best and only way to enjoy your pint of Tribute. Cornwall’s favourite pale ale, Tribute, is light, hoppy and zesty. Brewed with specially grown malt, it’s the perfect accompaniment to chicken, gammon or fish..
- MOA Station IPA (5.1% ABV) – From New Zealand
– A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) – From Scotland
– Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Moonzen Jade Emperor IPA (5.6% ABV) – From Hongkong
– Ruler of all, we give tribute to his balance of might and munificence in this heavenly IPA, which flashes bolts of citrus and floral, all wrapped in a golden robe of maltiness.
- Cigar City Guayabera Citra Pale Ale (5.5% ABV)- From America
–Traditional throughout Latin America, the guayabera shirt combines style, functionality, form and tradition in its four-pocketed design.
- Cigar City Jai Alai Ale (7.5% ABV) – From United States
– Native to Tampa, Florida, Jai Alai IPA is a bold, citrusy and balanced India Pale Ale that involves six different hop varietals used generously in a 7.5% ABV beer. While the number of frontons in our home state of Florida has dropped since the sport’s peak in the mid-1980’s, Cigar City Brewing pays homage to the sport and the dedicated players and patrons who keep this Florida tradition alive with its flagship ale. Look for notes of orange peel, clementine and light caramel to share the story and sunshine of Florida with beer lovers across the globe.