Taste some of our favourite Pale Ales and IPAs from around the globe. It is an ideal mixed case suited for parties, events, junk boats or simply to enjoy at home, offering two popular styles of craft beer to quench your thirst in Hong Kong’s warmer months.
What’s in the case:
A total of 24 beers, with 2 – 4 beers that may be the same so you can enjoy tasting them with your friends.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in bottles and cans.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on availability and ranges of beers available with our suppliers.
NOTE Beerhound adjusts the beers in mixed cases monthly so you can continually taste new craft beers. If you purchase other mixed cases in addition to The Perfect Thirst Aid Box, we will provide you different ranges of beers between the cases, with only 2 – 4 beers the same.
Here are the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Siren Craft Yulu (3.9% ABV) – From United Kingdom
– Yu Lu is an intricate beer with layers of flavour that remain distinctive, yet work in perfect harmony. Her name alludes to the mystical history of the humble tea leaf, which delivers subtle bergamot orange and lemon notes here, accentuated by the addition of lemon zest. Her delicate hop high notes will leave your taste buds sparkling.
- Mikkeller Henry And Sally’s IPA(6.0% ABV) – From Denmark
-A hazy IPA named after Mikkeller’s mascots, it’s brand-new to Mikkeller’s year-round lineup. Juicy and bursting with fruity hop flavors.
- Carbon Brews Crazy Rich Lupulins(8.2% ABV) – From Hong Kong
– Super ripe tropical fruit on the nose with an initial burst of mango and papaya. The nose follows through to the palate with more intense tropical fruit flavors. Packs a punch at 8.2%
- MOA Station IPA (5.1% ABV) – From New Zealand
– A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) – From Scotland
– Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- Little Creatures Pale Ale (5.2% ABV) – From Australia
– We use whole hop flowers in our Pale Ale, which gives it a pretty serious citrus and stone fruit flavour, balanced with specialty malts and a decent hit of bitterness.
- Little Creatures IPA (6.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Sitting alongside Pale Ale, our IPA will deliver big, rugged hop flavours. You can expect an aroma of passionfruit, grapefruit and a touch of aniseed spice. A smooth round palate, which is soft in the middle, delivers a long bitter finish that leaves you wanting a little more.
- Stone and Wood Pacific Ale(4.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Inspired by our home on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using all Australian barley, wheat and Galaxy hops, Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a big fruity aroma and a refreshing finish. After being dry hopped at the end of fermentation, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale is then drawn fresh into kegs and bottles.
- Gweilo Pale Ale (4.5% ABV) – From Hong Kong
– Gweilo Pale Ale is a light, citrusy pale ale. We use Cascade to create an intense tropical fruit aroma. This is followed by a crisp, refreshing bitterness which doesn’t linger, resulting in an extremely drinkable pale ale.
- Cigar City Jai Alai Ale (7.5% ABV) – From United States
– Native to Tampa, Florida, Jai Alai IPA is a bold, citrusy and balanced India Pale Ale that involves six different hop varietals used generously in a 7.5% ABV beer. While the number of frontons in our home state of Florida has dropped since the sport’s peak in the mid-1980’s, Cigar City Brewing pays homage to the sport and the dedicated players and patrons who keep this Florida tradition alive with its flagship ale. Look for notes of orange peel, clementine and light caramel to share the story and sunshine of Florida with beer lovers across the globe.