**Earn DOUBLE Beerhound Rewards Points when you order this mixed case. You will earn 5% of the value in points that can be used as a discount off your next order.**
Enjoy a mixed case of some of our favourite craft beers that are easy to drink in Hong Kong’s summer.
Two case bulk order of 48 Pale Ales and IPAs from the finest breweries across the globe. Ideal for junk boats, dinner/birthday parties and events.
Case configuration: 6 x 8 craft beers
What’s in the case:
- 6 x Stone and Wood Pacific Ale(4.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Inspired by their home in Byron Bay on the edge of the Pacific Ocean and brewed using all Australian barley, wheat and Galaxy hops, Pacific Ale is cloudy and golden with a big fruity aroma and a refreshing finish. After being dry hopped at the end of fermentation, Stone & Wood Pacific Ale is then drawn fresh into kegs and bottles.
- 6 x Gweilo IPA (4.2% ABV) – From Hong Kong
– Gweilo Session IPA is perfect for the heat of Hong Kong. It is intensely dry hopped with Mosaic, creating a bold nose of melon, citrus and pine. This is nicely balanced by a malty backbone, delivering an IPA punching well above its weight.
- 6 x Siren Yulu Session Pale Ale (3.9% ABV) – From United Kingdom
– Yu Lu is an intricate beer with layers of flavour that remain distinctive, yet work in perfect harmony. Her name alludes to the mystical history of the humble tea leaf, which delivers subtle bergamot orange and lemon notes here, accentuated by the addition of lemon zest. She is very easy to drink and the delicate hop high notes will leave your taste buds sparkling.
- 6 x Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6% ABV) – From Scotland
– Punk IPA is the beer that kick-started it. This light, golden classic has been subverted with new world hops to create an explosion of flavour. Bursts of caramel and tropical fruit with an all-out riot of grapefruit, pineapple and lychee, precede a spiky bitter finish.
- 6 x Brewdog Dead Pony Club(3.8% ABV) – From Scotland
-Dead Pony Club is a low amplitude, high voltage hop hit. Alive with flavour it’s hopped to the Pacific shores and back. Dive in to aromas of citrus, lemon-grass and lime zest. The toasted malt base ebbs to a huge hop hit, washing tropical fruit, floral garlands and spicy undertones all over your palate.Dead Pony Club – California dreaming for the craft beer generation.
- 6 x Little Creatures Pale Ale (5.2% ABV) – From Australia
– We use whole hop flowers in our Pale Ale, which gives it a pretty serious citrus and stone fruit flavour, balanced with specialty malts and a decent hit of bitterness.
- 6 x Little Creatures IPA (6.4% ABV) – From Australia
– Sitting alongside Pale Ale, our IPA will deliver big, rugged hop flavours. You can expect an aroma of passionfruit, grapefruit and a touch of aniseed spice. A smooth round palate, which is soft in the middle, delivers a long bitter finish that leaves you wanting a little more.
- 6 x MOA Station Session IPA (5.1% ABV) – From New Zealand
– A session I.P.A with an up-front aroma of tropical/citrus fruits & a medium malt body. Made with our favourite hops from Aotearoa and the U.S.A.