It includes some award-winning dark beers, some higher alcohol hoppier beers to try, some session-able lower alcohol ones, and a few lagers to make a nicely balanced mixed case.
What’s in the case?
A total of 24 beers, including Stouts, Porters, Pale Ales, IPAs, Lagers, and a Pacific Ale from the finest breweries across the globe.
The beers are all at least 330ml in volume and come in cans or bottles.
The case is delivered in a recyclable cardboard box to your doors in Hong Kong.
The beers may vary from those shown in the mixed case product image due to availability. We will exchange any beers with similar value and excellent taste based on the availability and ranges of hoppy beers available with our suppliers.
Here are the types of beers you can expect or something similar:
- Moonzen King Yama Sichuan Porter (8.00% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Hitachino Extra High XH (8.00% ABV) – From Japan
- Deadman Crazy Rabbits Stout (5.20% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Siren Craft Broken Dream Stout (6.00% BV) – From UK
- Yoho Tokyo Black (5.00% ABV) – From Japan
- Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black (6.00% ABV) – From New Zealand
- Young Master Imperial IPA (8.00% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Yardley Brothers Hong Kong Bastard (7.60% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Brewdog Elvis Juice (6.50% ABV) – From Scottland
- Carbon Brews Little Rich Lulipins V7 (6.50% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Yeastie Boys Gunnamatta Earl Grey IPA (6.50% ABV) – From New Zealand
- Stone Tangerinee Express IPA (6.70% ABV) – From USA
- Behemoth ‘Something Hoppy’ – IPA (5.90% ABV) – From New Zealand
- Gweilo Rainbow Sherbet Sour (7.20% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Carbon Brews Sour Punch (4.50%ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Siren Yulu Pale Ale (3.90% ABV) – From UK
- Fourpure Session IPA (4.70% ABV) – From UK
- Gweilo Session IPA (4.80% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Double Haven The End is Rye “ In collaboration with Black Kite” (5.40% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Brewdog Dead Pony Club (3.80% ABV) – From Scottland
- Little Creatures Dog Days (4.40% ABV) – From Australia
- Carbon Brews Earth People Lager (4.30% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Yau Lager (Bottle) (5.50% ABV) – From Hong Kong
- Stone and Wood Pacific Ale (4.40% ABV) – From Australia
Pale Ales & IPAs