The company and its employees, contractors and any third-party provider (collectively “Beerhound Ltd”) make no representation or warranty in relation to:
- The completeness, quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of, https://beerhound.com.hk or the information (the “Information”) stored on or receivable through this or any other https://beerhound.com.hk server;
- Any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through https://beerhound.com.hk or pursuant to the Information;
You shall not rely on the Information. Beerhound Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arises, directly or indirectly, from your reliance or use (whether authorized or not) of the Information or this website.
You undertake that you will not use our site to:
- Impersonate any person or entity by way of transmitting any forged or manipulated contents using any services.
- Upload, post, email, offer or otherwise transmit any contents that infringe any proprietary rights or intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright of any party.
Beerhound Deliveries will be made to the areas around Hong Kong following the below delivery schedule. Please be sure to check the schedule for the area of your residence. Most orders can normally be delivered following this schedule prior to booking 48 hours in advance, however this is subject to the type of beer you order and supplier availability. Some rare or premium beers can have a longer lead times.
Beerhound Delivery Schedule – Hong Kong Regions
- Central and Western -Tuesday – Friday
- Eastern -Tuesday – Friday
- Kwai Tsing -Tuesday – Friday
- Kowloon City -Tuesday – Friday
- Kwun Tong -Tuesday – Friday
- North -Tuesday & Friday
- Lantau -Wednesday
- Outer Lying Islands -Pick Up at Central Ferry Pier (Tuesday – Friday)
- Sai Kung -Tuesday & Friday
- Sha Tin -Tuesday & Friday
- Sham Shui Po -Tuesday – Friday
- Southern -Tuesday – Friday
- Tai Po -Tuesday & Friday
- Tsuen Wan -Tuesday – Friday
- Tuen Mun -Tuesday & Friday
- Yuen Long -Tuesday & Friday
- Wan Chai -Tuesday – Friday
- Wong Tai Sin -Tuesday – Friday
- Yau Tsim Mong -Tuesday – Friday
- We do not deliver to Lamma, Peng Chau and Cheung Chau Islands, however, we can make deliveries to the Ferry Piers on Hong Kong Island
- We do not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site, you represent that you are aged 18 or above.
- Customers will receive free delivery on orders at the value of $800 HKD or over. Orders below $800 HKD will be subject to a minimum delivery fee based on the cost to delivery to their region in Hong Kong which is a minimum fee of $80 HKD. We only deliver within Hong Kong SAR.
- Beerhound Ltd outsources its deliveries to external contractors. Beerhound Ltd is not liable for the time it takes to deliver, nor does it take responsibility to deliver within a timeframe, however we will do our best to deliver within 48 hours your order, following the delivery schedule above
- Beerhound Ltd is not liable for any damages made by the delivery process, to any person or to any properties or possessions.
- Because the products are fragile, Beerhound Ltd will replace any damages incurred to the products during the journey to the Buyer, however once the Buyer receives the parcels, the products are now the possession and responsibility of the Buyer. Beerhound Ltd will not be responsible for any damages incurred to the products thereafter.
- In case of typhoon warning 3 and above, black rainstorm warning or other major potential disruptions (demonstrations, etc.) Beerhound Ltd reserves the right to delay deliveries until it is safe to deliver.
- Customers will earn 1 Beerhound Reward Point for every $1HKD you spend on the website.
- Beerhound Reward Points can be redeemed for a discount off orders, or used to add more beer to existing orders. A total of 40 Reward Points is equivalent to $1HKD.
- New Customers will receive 500 Reward Points credited to their account when they first join.
- Customers will be credited 200 Reward Points when they successfully post a review and rating of a beer on the Beerhound website.
- Customers will be credited with 2000 Reward Points, for any new customer they have referred to the Beerhound.com.hk and have made their first order. The referrals must be completed using the email or social sharing methods provided in the My Referrals section of the website, so they can be tracked in the Beerhound Rewards system.
- You may also use Rewards Points to purchase beer and gift to friends and family, by adding a new shipping destination when you check-out of the website.
- Payment & Security
We use PayPal for all payment processing services and their secure credit card handling facilities on their site. No credit card details are asked for, accessed or retained by The Beerhound or any affiliated or associated company. It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
- Linked Websites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our site.
- Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in the content, user content, design, text, graphics and other materials on our site, and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any un-authorized use without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- Resale Purpose is Not Permitted
All products sold are for customers’ use only and shall not be commercially resold. Beerhound.com.hk may refuse any purchasing order which it suspects is for commercial resale or for any other reason in its sole discretion.
Beerhound.com.hk may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this site, without notice, for any reason. Beerhound reserves the right to terminate or cancel orders should we determine the order cannot be fully delivered due to any complications with suppliers. All fees are non-refundable unless there’s a product fault that is flagged with Beerhound customer service within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
Beerhound.com.hk may deliver notices to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on Beerhound.com.hk or by post. You may unsubsribe to Beerhound emails at anytime, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to stop notices being sent by post.